Saturday, September 27, 2008

Car accident






Well Tuesday we were heading home and we got into a car accident. I (Kendra) was driving. My mom (Judy) was in the passenger seat ant Qai and Kottan were in the back. We were in My Nissan X-Terra. A guy ran a stop sign and T-boned us. My car flipped over and rolled and landed on the drivers side facing the opposite direction. Kottan is doing fine he is a little sore but he did not need to go to the hospital. Qai went to the hospital to be checked out and he is fine. My mom went to the hospital for high blood pressure and a hurt shoulder. She is doing good a little sore and stiff but hanging in there. Me, well being 7 months pregnant went to the hospital to get checked out. They watched me and Baby Kloe close for 24 hrs. The Baby is doing fine no problems. Me, well I tore my AC in my left shoulder. I have my arm in a sling I cant use it a i go in on Monday to see if I need surgery. But if I do need surgery then it will have to be after the baby is born. Which will be in December. So we will have to see. Everyone is doing good, a little shook up but okay. We went and took pictures of my car.

2 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! When I saw the title of this post I was so scared. I am sooo glad that everyone is okay (including the baby). I hope that you do not need surgery and that you feel better soon.

I can't believe that you little girl will be here so soon! How exciting...and I love the name you've picked out. Take care of yourself and that shoulder.

Kimberly Clark said...

What a scary experience. I am glad everyone is ok and doing good still. I am in shock of how the car looks and that no one was seriously hurt. I am happy you don't have to have surgery on your shoulder. What a relief. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and hope you are all well. We love you all and our prayers are with you.