Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Nebraska Trip '09

We went to pay a surprise visit to my grandparents. My parents came too. It was Kottans first time on a airplane. It wasn't as much trouble traveling with 2 kids as I thought. But I did have Kevin and My parents with me on the way there and on the way home Kevin was with me to help. Kottan just loved looking out the window at every thing down below. He really loved the take offs and landing. It was really cold in Nebraska. We came from 105 and landed in 60. It was a big change. But we had fun.

We flew into Omaha and then rented a car and on our way to Grand Island, we stopped to see the Husker stadium (of course).




We found a Pumpkin Patch to go to and it had pony rides, train ride, slides, zip line, hay rides to the pumpkin patch, petting zoo and much more.

We rode down on potatoe sacks

Kloey waiting got Kottan as he rides the pony.


The Gang and a goat. Grandpa Kenny, Grandma Judy and Kloey


Train Ride Big tube slide


CORN MAZE!!! (Kottan lead the way)


Kendra (me), Kloey, and Kevin having fun.



On the hay ride (no hay) pulled by a tractor we stopped to pick a pumpkin.

No comments: