Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Baby!!!

A little Update:

Kendi: I found out that I'm pregnant again. The baby is due around the 16th of December. I'm only about 6 1/2 weeks along. Things are going good. I'm really excited and tired. We are hoping for a girl, but will be happy with a boy.

Kevin: He graduate from school on June 20th 2008. We are so excited we just can't wait. Then he can get a good job and i can stay home to raise my family. we are not sure where we will move to. We just know that it will be out of AZ into a cooler climate. We are hoping to stay on the west coast. But if a good job offer comes in on the East we might take it.

Kottan: he turned two on 3-13-08. and wow those 2 yr molars came in and he has been one mean, grouchy little boy. And the terrible two's started. He is a handful at times and a joy at other times. He is starting to say sentences like: Where'd it go?, There it is., Where u at?, It's really fun to have him around. I know he will be a good big brother.

2 comments:

Kimberly Clark said...

Oh, WOW Congratulations on the new baby news. I am hoping for you to have a baby girl, They are fun! Good luck with everything. Sounds like you are keeping busy. Keep us updated!

Kirsti said...

Fun post! Thanks for the update... we are excited for you guys :)