Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Quit

Well I finally quit my job. I was going to wait till Kevin graduated from school on June 20th 2008, and found a good job. But my baby sitter i had just up a quit on me. So I spent 3 days worried and praying to figure out what to do. And Sunday afternoon I just decided to quit my job and stay home to raise Kottan. I quit on Monday with out giving my 2 weeks notice (cause i didn't have a baby sitter any ways) and it has been the best thing i could have even done. I am already do happy to not go back to work and wonder hoe kottan is doing all day.

2 comments:

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey! Congrats on quitting your job! It's always funny when things happen like that in your life, but they always seem to be at the right time. I didn't think you really updated this, so I just saw that you're PREGNANT!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you guys!! And Kottan is such a QT! Hopefully Kevin's graduation will get her quickly and you'll be off on your way. :)

Whitney said...

YAHOO kendi... that is so good to be done with work. I bet Kottan is so happy to be with you all day.