Thursday, July 10, 2008

Look what I found

Since I quit my job I have been a little bored when Kottan is being good and every one gone. So I have been making books on Shutter fly, making a cover for my bobby, and my body pillow and scrap booking. Yep me of all people have been scrap booking, WOW huh. I can't believe it my self. Well i redid my baby book since it was falling apart and i came across my baby picture . I found all six of us kids well almost all six of us when we were 6 months old. (well Kim and I were six months old the pictures were taking around Christmas time)
In the first picture on the green page we have Candice, Natalie, Kim, me(Kendi), then D.
The 2nd picture is with grandma and grandpa with Natalie, Kendi, Candice, D and Kim,
The last picture is with our mothers.
On the next page is Kendi and Kim,
2nd picture is of Christina, Kendi, Kim and Natalie,
In the last picture we have the 3 youngest Kendi, D and Kim.
Hope you like looking at the pictures.


1 comment:

Kimberly Clark said...

HA HA HA! Holy cow I love those pictures. We are all so cute! Congrats on the new found hobby of scrap booking and shutter fly, books an addiction for me. How exciting to find out what you are having. keep me updated I cant wait to hear from ya.
I enjoyed your pictures!