Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kottan's big day




I took Kottan to the dentist for his first check up on Thursday 7-24 and found out that he has an abscess on one of his teeth and that the tooth needs to be removed so the abscess could heal. The dentist told me that they would have to use laughing gas and strap Kottan to a board to keep him still and then use a pouch/bag if he didn't sit still. So on Monday Kevin and I took Kottan to have his tooth pulled out. (I didn't think I could handle it myself being pregnant and all). So the assistant came to review things with us and then she said." OK I'll take him now" We couldn't go back there with him, that was a little nerve racking. So we sat there and waiting I heard Kottan yell just once. when they were all done the dentist came out to talk to us and said that every thing went just fine and he did very good. He came out crying and cause he didn't like the nurses holding the gauze in his mouth. But since then has been a different little boy. He is eating more and laughing more, getting into trouble more, being a typical 2 year old little boy. (driving me crazing most of the time). He got a little green monkey as we list the dentist office.

No comments: