Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update on baby

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 18 week check up and everything is going great. my due date is still between December 9th and the 16th. If i have to have a c-section again it will be around the 9th but if things are moving along good then i can just wait and go into labor and have the baby normal but not till the 16th. So it is just a waiting game. So i went in thinking that i found find out the sex of the baby, but my doctor office send the patients out to have that ultra sound done. So i was all excited to find out what the baby is and now i have to wait a week to get an apt to find out. What a bummer huh. I do have a few names picked out but it's hard to pick one when your not sure what you are having. I'll keep you updated on things.

No comments: