Monday, July 14, 2008

It's a girl


I went to have an ultra sound done today and we are having a girl. I'm so excited. Now we have one boy and one girl. I'm having trouble picking a name for her i have a few in mind. And Kevin and I decided to go with all K's since both of our names start with a K. I have a good name in mind but I want to have her middle name be Ruth after Grandma Robison. So I'm kinda stuck finding that right name to go with Ruth. Feel free to shoot any names this way. Thanks

3 comments:

Kimberly Clark said...

Ya! your having a girl. I hoped you would. You will just love shopping for them. Addiction! That is so sweet you would have her middle name be Ruth after Grandma. I have the perfect name for her if she pops out with red hair...Kimberly. I like it. Kimberly Ruth Eckstein...Mmm not to bad, well which ever K name you decide to go with, it will be perfect for your little girl. Pick out a few names and don't decide till she arrives then you will know who she is and what would fit her best. Good luck the rest of your term. Cant wait to see you soon!
Love Always, Kimberly

Kimberly Clark said...

Hey I just blocked my blog so that people I didn't want to see couldn't, if you know what I mean. I don't have your email address to add you, so you can go and see my blog. Mine is kimmyko81@msn.com email me your email and I will add you. Thanks, Kimmy

Rae Lynn said...

Hey Kendra...it's Rae Lynn! I am so excited that I found your blog. And congratulations on your soon to be little one! It is so much fun having one of each! It's nice to see that your family is doing well. Take care! durham2000.blogspot.com