Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby news.

Every thing is going along great. I am due in 6 days We decided to add a Y at the end of Kloey's name to make sure everyone could say her name right. Kloey Austin will be born on Tuesday, December 2nd at 7:30am via C-section. I was hoping she would come early but things are not pointing in that direction as of my last doctor visit. She is in the 85%. Kottan was 8.8lbs. The doctor says that she will be around that same size or bigger. So c-section doesn't seem that bad. I will post pictures as soon as I get home from the hospital. I'll be coming home on Friday. So look for the post with the pictures.

3 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Good luck Kendi! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new little one!

Kimberly Clark said...

Ya! I cant wait to see pictures. I hope everything goes well.

Kirsti said...

congrats kendi!! can't wait to see an update with kloey pictures!!