Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our new home

We found a house well it's a mobile home and it is out in Tonoaph ( 55 miles west of my mom's house). Which is really close to Kevin's work. Right now Kevin is driving an hour to and from work. Gas is getting cheaper but its hard having him so far away from home. It's a double wide with 3 bedrooms and 2 bath it sit on a acre and a half of land. I just have to have Kevin put up a fench to keep Kottan close by and not let him have that much room to run free cause i'm afraid he'll take off running and not come back. Cause he does that now at the house.
Now the big question is when to move. Since the baby is due in 2 weeks and my doctors are all on this side of town and the hospital is close and when i have my c-section i will need help taking care of Kottan for the first 2 weeks. So we will move after Baby Kloe is born. I think that will be the easiest. We might start moving the things we don't need in the meantime and then move the beds and the dressers after. I can't wait to have a place of my own to decorate and to call my own. Its really hard right now to get thins ready for Kloe when i know we won't be here after she is born. I hard to take she crib down and all her clothes are packed. I'm in the nesting mood and i can't do anything it's really frustrating. But it will be nice to fix up my own house.

Front of house

Kitchen

Dinning room

Front Door and Living Room

Back door and patio



2 comments:

Kimberly Clark said...

Oh, my gosh! how exciting for you. I love how spacious it is inside. A big Kitchen, Love that! And plenty of room to move your little family in. I bet you will just love it. Cant wait to see it decorated. I am so excited for you.

Kimberly Clark said...

CONGRATULATIONS! WHOO HOO!