Thursday, October 30, 2008

Breast cancer walk

I'm a little late on posting these pictures, but I had to get them from Leslie Kevin's sister and it always takes a while to get pictures from other people. I finally had to go over there myself and get them.
On October 12th. they had the walk for breast cancer. Kevin's mom is a survivor. We all decided to walk this year. I didn't walk being 7 months pregnant and it being 2 weeks after the car accident. But Kevin pushed Kottan in the stroller . I did go and hand out while they walked around down town. Here are some pictures.


The group that walked to support Patty Kevin's Mom
Patty is in the light pink shirt.
Kottan started off the race on Daddy's shoulders


This was the smallest size they had for kids.


Leslie, Patty (mom), Corey and Kevin

1 comment:

Kimberly Clark said...

WOW! good for you guys. That is awesome that his mom is a survivor. Hope all is well. Keep blogging, Did I ever tell you that I love the name you picked out.