Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tag from Kirsti

I am: very tired
I think: I need way more sleep
I have: swollen feet
I dislike: days were kottan won't take a nap
I miss: sleeping all night with no bathroom breaks
I fear: something will go wrong with the c-section
I feel: kloe kicking me every couple of minutes
I hear: kottan watching sponge bob
I smell: vanilla air freshener
I crave: chocolate, pumpkin pie, cinnamon rolls
I cry: when kottan cries, and during any sad shows...stupid hormones. stupid show.
I usually: sit in bed to long in the morning
I search: silky s for kottan and sippy cups
I wonder: how kloe will be when she gets here
I regret: not saving more money while living at home
I wish: I had more money and more time to spend with kevin he works a lot
I love: my husband, my children, my parents, my siblings, my extended family, my friends, my cats
I care: about others easily
I always: try to get kottan to the bathroom on time. we are potty training
I worry: about money, my c-section, the car accident and about kottan
I am not: full of energy but find some to keep up with a 2 year old.
I remember: my first delivery
I believe: that families can be together forever (thank goodness!)
I sing: kottan to sleep
I don't always: clean the house as well as I should
I write: not as often as i should
I win: games i play on my phone
I lose: at argument about disciplining kottan
I listen: kottan's own language "gibberish"
I understand: what kottan is trying to say most of the time
I can usually be found: at home or walmart it's too hot to go any where else
I need: more "me time"
I forget: every thing curse of being pregnant
I am happy: when kottan will hug and kiss me for no reason, when i feel Kloe move, and when kevin comes home from work
I tag: anyone else who wants to do this!

No comments: