Saturday, October 18, 2008

We have a date


I went to the doctor and since with Kottan i had to have a c-section they said that i needed to have one with Kloe too. I asked about trying to see if i can have a V-back and the doctor said sure. So since I am now further along he said that if Kloe is not here by the 11th of December then I have to have a c-section. If i go passed my due date there is a chance of more complication with taring where my scare is. So after getting the ultra sound done and finding out that she is in the 84% of being big I decided to schedule my c-section for December 2nd. that's the earliest i have schedule my c-section. I go in at 5am and she will be born around 7:30am, unless she comes on her own before then. And no i can not be induced cause that will be pressure on my scares. So I'm kinds stuck having a c-section. I hope she comes early on her own. but if not another c-section will be fine. I just hate being stuck in the hospital for the 4 days after delivery and then on bed rest for 2 weeks after wards. It's going to be harder this time since kottan is here. I'm glad I'm living at home so i can have help for those first 2 weeks.

4 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

How exciting to have a date. I hope that all goes well for you and your new little one.

Kirsti said...

how exciting! a date :) yay!

Rigby High School Class of '99 said...

That is so fun! I mean...not the delivery and c-section part of it...but that fact that she is almost here. Your 3-d ultrasounds are so adorable and I love her name. Good luck with the last little bit!

Gavin and Natalie said...

Oh geeze! Sorry about who the last comment was from. haha. I was changing things on our class reunion blog and forgot I was still logged into as that. This is Nan. :)